Thursday 28 January 2016

Part 5 - Idle Pose Animation


Part 5 - Idle Pose Animation
 
 
The final version of this animation I was very happy with, as I managed to get the timing and spacing down. I tried with all my rigs to change the shape and gender to get diversity whilst practicing. This animation is a more overweight character who gives off quite a lazy vibe. Previous animation have been mid build, skinny female, a male muscly superhero etc. This animation is a large yawn and stretch, followed by a chest rub/scratch.
 
 
Motion trails worked an absolute charm to help form the arms being brought up from a folded position. This shows off a nice arc to start the animation with.
In all honesty, I didn't struggle with this animation which was a good sign, as my work flow has started drastically increasing as I have been reading through the Williams Survival Guide and picking out little bits that need doing that I would have previously been ignorant about.
 
 Below is my peer feedback, which again is a little frustrating as I still only gained feedback from one:
 
 
I lengthened out the animation as stated, adding more weight shifts and head movement to prolong it. This was a milestone for me with animation though as I really started to get a good workflow and pace, understand the relevance in real time to the amount of key frames and how long certain actions should take. (24frames =1 second)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment